Dr. Spica frequently accepts offers to lecture on a variety of topics in psychology and neuropsychology.
Presentation topics include:
Independent Medical Examination
Normal Forgetting vs. Dementia
Attention-Deficit / Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Self-Management of ADHD in Adults
Adjustment Problems in Children with High Intelligence
Domains of Intellect
Sample of recent presentations:
‣ Competency Issues in Older Patients. Third Annual Symposium for Alzheimer's Disease and Dementia. The Pat Summitt Clinic, University of Tennessee Medical Center. September 2021. Knoxville, TN.
‣ What We Do: A Monthly Webinar Series Exploring Activities of Tennessee Psychologists. Tennessee Psychological Association. September 2021 (ongoing). Virtual Series.
‣ Forgetfulness in Normal Aging. Second Annual Symposium for Alzheimer's Disease and Dementia. The Pat Summitt Clinic, University of Tennessee Medical Center. October 2020. Knoxville, TN.
‣ Identifying Cognitive Impairment. Covenant Health Systems Annual Conference. February 2020. Knoxville, TN.
‣ Fitness for Duty Examinations. Board Presentation, East Tennessee Children's Hospital. December 2020. Knoxville, TN.
‣ Neuropsychological Concepts in Claims and Litigation. 110th Annual Education Conference - International Claim Association. September 2019. Denver, CO.
‣ Navigating the Waters of Neuropsychological Claims. Reinsurance Group of America Regional Claims Seminar. July 2019. Portland, ME.
‣ Typical Ethical Issues in Psychological Practice. Michigan State University – Department of Psychology. October 2017. Lansing, MI.
‣ Normal Forgetfulness vs. Dementia. Pat Summitt Foundation – The Summitt Series. June 2017. Knoxville, TN.